|Open for check -in||Cut off time|
|Domestic flight||International Flight|
|48 hours||1 hour||2 hour|
Passengers can checked in 48 hours before the departure flight regardless of the calendar date. This includes traditional check in, web check-in, self (kiosk) check-in and mobile check-in.
check - in
|Closed for Check in|
|Domestic Flight||International Flight|
|KIOSK||48 hours||40 minutes||60 minutes|
|WEB||48 hours||90 minutes||90 minutes|
|MOBILE||48 hours||60minutes||60 minutes|
|DCS/COUNTER||48 hours||30 minutes||45 minutes|
The following guidelines for closing check –in
|STD 30 minutes||Flight closed for check in|
|STD 10 minutes||Gate Closes|
Besides the flexibility and convenience, our self-service check in options can be a great way for you to save time on your journey. The service is available to any e-ticket holder with a confirmed booking.
I’ve checked in using one of the options, so what’s next?
A. Without check-in baggage
- Domestic - Head straight to the boarding gate.
- Other destinations - Proceed to the Self Check-in Service Counter for verification of your travel documents no later than 60 minutes before departure.
B. With check-in baggage
- All destinations - Bring along your printed or mobile boarding pass and travel documents to the MASwings Check-in/Bag Drop Counter no later than 60 minutes before departure.
Our fast and simple web check-in facility enables you to check in online, select your preferred seat and print your boarding pass conveniently from your home or office. You can also use it to update your Enrich number. Available for groups of up to 9 guests.
Web Check-in - why wait in line when you can do it online!
- Open from 48 hours and up to 90 minutes before departure.
- Not applicable for check-in from Brunei, Dubai, Kunming, Los Angeles, Xiamen, Kathmandu; Kuala Lumpur-Los Angeles, Tokyo-Los Angeles sectors; and codeshare flights operated by partner carrier.
Counter check-in is available for all MASwings flights. Just go to the airport with your travel documents, check in at our counters and obtain your boarding pass.
2 hours before departure for international flights, 1 hour for domestic flights.
Other check-in options
Enjoy a one-time check-in to multiple destinations within Sabah and Sarawak
Who can use it
Holders of confirmed return trip bookings checking in via the web, mobile, kiosk and counter only.
One-shot through check-in
Use our one-time check-in to your final destination when travelling on connecting flights. All baggage will be transferred directly unless using different airlines.
Who can use it?
Ticket holders checking in via the web, kiosk and counter only.